Monday, July 6, 2009

How to make friends

Remember little Lou, my friend's chihuahua that absolutely won me over? So much so, that I just had to knit for her?

Well, her mommy and I have started a new thing in which she comes over to my house to watch True Blood with me once a week . . . and she brings her dog. I'm happy to report that Lou and my own girly dog, Miss Belle, were much better together last night then they have been.

Last week, I was able to try the sweater on Lou, and it fit - yay!


And Jami caught some fun photos that really show just how attached little Lou and I are becoming.

Dunno why she has a thing about climbing up to people's shoulders, if it's a chihuahua thing or just a Lou thing.




And she seems to like it when I knit!
Yes, I'm in my pajamas - shush!

No comments:

Post a Comment