Friday, May 8, 2009

And yet more on some WoW colors

The world won't end if I post twice in one day will it?

Didn't think so. Hope not.

I just found this, and made that SQUEEE! noise -- you know the one. Apparently WoW colors are in someone else's head too, lol. Check out the WoW Inspired Yarn of the month, from this indie dyer (clicky, clicky).



That would be No ERP for Me on the left, and the three on the right are Not Your Average DK. I have so added this site to my list of faves!
added note: Y'all, she has a blog, an online shop, and is very active on Ravelry. Check. Her. Out!!

added note #2 (05-11-2009): this ain't just an indie dyer . . . this, it turns out, is the Indie Dyer listed on the Loopy Ewe! Well, just butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment